Do 'Smart Calling' With Sales Expert, Author, Trainer Art Sobczak
Join The Five to make every sale.
- Likes and shares happen when you say "cold calling is dead" but it's far from dead
- Cold is dead but calling is not
- COVID-19 is forcing people to get on the phone
- Today is the age of the "pitch slap"
- The power of social engineering
We've become professional ignorers."
- Create interest with your research
- "Who gave me that information? Look, I just wanted to do some research ahead of time to make sure I had something valuable to bring to you.
- Call into the help desk...they're there to help
- Who's buying it? How do they use it? Why do they want it?
- You're selling results, not products or services.
- Be yourself, be humorous, but don't tell a joke. Don't be stupid.
- Be confident, positive, sound like you believe in what you're selling, but don't be phony
- Be conversational
- Talk like you're talking to a friend
- Oren Klaff discusses status alignment
- Who owns the problem?
- Who owns the result?
- Should you ask "Are you the decision maker?"
- Ask about the process and the precedent?
- We get experience in two ways...
- Great salespeople are made, not born
- Publishers don't want authors, they want sales
Use these resources to grow your sales:
- Sell More This Month
- Hire Better Salespeople
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Find Your Best CRM
- Join the Free Facebook Group
Check out early episodes of The Sales Podcast:
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store