Do You Know These Critical Dynamics About Your Duck Gun? + A Pacific NW Duck Report
Who better to take shooting advice from that someone who has been trained in the armed forces?
You'd be hard pressed to find members of society who've had better training than that!
That's why I'm honored to connect with a guy like Daniel Mancine. His passion for hunting but his knowledge and expertise in weapons is far superior to most civilians.
And talks A LOT about safety and mechanics of hitting a moving target.
So without further delay here's what today's epsiode of Knee Deep in the Duck Blind covers...
- The shoulder, locate, track method to "slowing down" the target for effective shotgun shooting (@0:12 )
- The improved choke tube for mid-range shooting (@1:10 )
- Migration patterns for the Pacific Northwest (@2:18 )
- The importance of understanding the dynamics of your weapon and which ammo will be most effective (@7:20 )
- Avoiding a disaster situation and practicing safe hunting (@8:45 )
- The mechanics of your weapon and being safe (@14:00 )
Special thanks to Daniel Mancine with Mancine's Outdoors for the great chat. If you wanna look him up you can find him on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/mancineoutdoors/
For more duck hunting tips, tricks, Free gear giveaways, and real-time boots on the ground migration reports go here to get on our notification list:
Visit us on Facebook, Youtube, and Instagram
Duck Hunting Fanatics FB
Duck Hunting Fanatics Youtube
Duck Hunting Fanatics Instagram