Do things happen because of fate or because of destiny?
Fate and destiny are two massive ideas. But when deciding which one is responsible, maybe it doesn’t have to be one or the other; perhaps both can play a role in how our lives turn out?
In this episode we’ll share our own personal experiences wrestling with fate and destiny, specifically when it comes to our relationships, our businesses, and where we are in life.
Points Discussed in this Episode
- The definitions of fate and destiny
- Whether we have control and freewill, or whether our life is almost ‘pre-determined’
- Is there a third option… Fate, destiny, and… opportunity?
- Can fate and destiny co-exist?
- Spirituality and the role it may play in all of this
Mentioned in this episode:
Thank you so much for joining us for this episode where we share our own experiences answering the question: Do things happen because of fate or because of destiny?
Don’t forget to follow or subscribe to Nicole & Kate Can Relate for more episodes like this one!
Our mission with this podcast is to share a candid convo one time per week to help provide love, support, and space for women to share without judgment, speak without hesitation, and learn from each other - even when we don’t agree.