Do you consider yourself a minimalist?
We’re both big fans of minimalism. Simplicity, organization, and reducing possessions. But can minimalism be taken to an extreme?
In this episode we’ll share our own personal experiences with minimalism, including how we were first introduced to the concept and what role it plays in our lives today.
Points Discussed in this Episode
- The definition of “minimalism”
- How we were introduced to the concept of minimalism
- Are there extreme cases when it comes to minimalism?
- Clutter, too many possessions, and unorganized spaces
- The environmental side of things
- Fast fashion, wardrobes, and our buying habits
- Starting to question your feelings around material things: are you buying that for the right reasons?
Mentioned in this episode:
Extreme minimalist spaces (Google images)
Tidying Up with Marie Kondo on Netflix
Thank you so much for joining us for this episode where we share our own experiences answering the question: Do you consider yourself a minimalist?
Don’t forget to follow or subscribe to Nicole & Kate Can Relate for more episodes like this one!
Our mission with this podcast is to share a candid convo one time per week to help provide love, support, and space for women to share without judgment, speak without hesitation, and learn from each other - even when we don’t agree.