Do you have what it takes to be a CMO? (With Efrat Fenigson)
Efrat Fenigson had quite a journey before assuming the CMO role at futuristic drone company Airobotics.
From being a programmer at a leading gaming company (Hi there Spongebob game!) in Australia through a series of impressive marketing roles to co-founding her latest initiative G-CMO, Efrat’s story is a combination of self development and amazing marketing insights.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to start marketing in a niche market
- The importance of really knowing your target audience
- Why online surveys aren’t good enough when it comes to building personas
- The process for branding and positioning your startup as an industry leader
- How to think strategy before tactics
- What are the key differences between someone who’s a good marketer and a good CMO
- The future of CMO’s
- What you need to become a great CMO
- Building a personal brand