Do you identify with your generation?
Whether you’re a part of Gen X, Gen Y, Gen Z, or otherwise, it’s probably not often you’ve stopped and asked yourself whether you identify with your own generation.
In this episode we’ll share our own thoughts on the different generations - what characterizes each and the ways in which we do (or don’t) identify with our own generation.
Points Discussed in this Episode
- The different generations, starting with the “Silent Generation”
- Our parents’ experiences and whether we think they “belong” in their generation
- Gender roles and gender movements throughout the generations
- Our own generations and the characteristics of each
- Technological advances through the generations
- Being grateful that we know a world without social media!
Mentioned in this episode:
Business Insider article: Gen Z is the Hustle Generation
Parents.com: A Year-by-Year Guide to the Different Generations
Generations (definitions from Wikipedia)
Thank you so much for joining us for this episode where we share our own experiences answering the question: Do you identify with your generation?
Don’t forget to follow or subscribe to Nicole & Kate Can Relate for more episodes like this one!
Our mission with this podcast is to share a candid convo one time per week to help provide love, support, and space for women to share without judgment, speak without hesitation, and learn from each other - even when we don’t agree.