Do your extra-curriculars, Kids! (Part 1)
Ratik talks to Gyan Lakhwani, a self-taught designer who is currently pursuing his master’s in interaction design at the IDC in IIT Bombay.
In the conversation that follows, there is talk about:
- What even is Interaction Design?!
- "Clubs" and extra-curriculars at school
- Internships! Learning things!
- Tips & Tricks for creating your own freelance business
- The importance of having an online presence in 2019
- and so much more!
Links from the Conversation
- Exun Clan
- HH Design
- Young India Fellowship
- Dunning-Kruger Curve
- Aaron Draplin [Skillshare] [YouTube]
Gyan on the Internet