Doctors Are Telling Patients to Go Outside During the Pandemic and it May Help with Depression
Depression can affect anyone and can be a serious mental health issue. During the global pandemic and other once in a lifetime events we've seen more people reporting symptoms of depression. But what exactly is Major Depressive Disorder, how do you get diagnosed, what causes it and what are some treatments? We answer all of those questions and talk about some Twitter remedies in this episode.
Link to Episode Transcript: https://www.justnascience.com/show-notes/episode-45-nature-and-depression
- You can support our show by becoming a Patreon member - your support helps keep our show ad-free.
- Want to interact with us live? Follow us on Twitch! Click here to watch our channel trailer.
- Visit our website for blog posts, YouTube videos, and more!
- Find us on social: @justnascience for Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Have a question, episode idea, or another business inquiry? Email us at: email@example.com
- Podcast theme song: Like an Idiot by Sven Karlsson
- Music licensed through Epidemic Sound
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/justnascience/support