Does This Phone Make Me Look Human?
Covid-19 isn't "the great equalizer" – except when it comes to making us need our devices more than ever. Screens have revealed superstars as civilians, and turned sitcom grouches into teddy bears. Basically: We’re ready to be more open with one another.
Discussed this week:
- “Take Me to the World: A Sondheim 90th Birthday Celebration” (Broadway.com)
- “The ‘Credibility Bookcase’ Is the Quarantine’s Hottest Accessory” (Amanda Hess, The New York Times)
- Randy Rainbow’s YouTube Channel
- “A Parks and Recreation Special” (NBC, 2020)
- “The Power of Vulnerability” (Brené Brown, TEDx)
- “Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead” (Brené Brown, 2012)
- The “Unlocking Us” Podcast (Brené Brown)
- Teddy Riley Verzuz Babyface