Does Vitamin C Actually Help With Immunity? Here's What the Research Says
It's flu season which means you can't open your computer without being told to consume 90 glasses of orange juice a day to get all the Vitamin C your body can handle. But does Vitamin C actually help with immunity and preventing the flu? How does Vitamin C work and what are some ways we can protect ourselves from the flu? In this podcast episode we go through the research and give you some answers and dispel some common science misconceptions. We also read some real tweets and oh boy are they good.
- We're a Goodpods Guru in Science! Follow us on Goodpods for science podcast recommendations: goodpods.app.link/t07K5K8htbb
- You can support our show by becoming a Patreon member - your support helps keep our show ad-free.
- Want to interact with us live? Follow us on Twitch! Click here to watch our channel trailer.
- Visit our website for blog posts, YouTube videos, and more!
- Find us on social: @justnascience for Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Have a question, episode idea, or business inquiry? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Podcast theme song: Like an Idiot by Sven Karlsson
- Music licensed through Epidemic Sound
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/justnascience/support