Don’t Be a Passive Realtor! Create Your Own Opportunities — Ryan McKee, CA & Greg Iverson, MO
Talk about a powerhouse team! In this episode The Neighborhood Realtor interviews two powerhouse real estate professionals who work separately but as dynamite referral partners: Ryan McKee, top producing agent and 20 year veteran serving Southern California, and Greg Iverson, mortgage lender and team leader with Neighborhood Loans in St. Louis, MO. This episode is packed with nuggets on a variety of topics which include.
- Growing your referral business by meeting people and staying in touch. How 2 people on opposites sides of the country kept a relationship going that has led to millions in business.
- Why every agent needs to master their craft, whether by starting with a mentor, in a family business, or through shadowing other agents or teams! The best agents find a way to work on every single piece of the real estate process.
- Who are you chasing? Who are you surrounding yourself with?
- 2023 Plan: Get Lean & Chase Rockstars.
- Find Opportunities, Leverage Them, Repeat .
- How to market to, work with and leverage relationships with investors.
- Creating opportunity for your clients.
- Don’t send out an opportunity then wait for an email back, if it’s a good one follow up via phone. It shows you are serious.
- Using video messages to convey the excitement of opportunities.
- Creating opportunities for all of your business partners on every transaction will lead to more business for all of you, and more referrals back to you from all of them.
- Tracking engagement to see which of your clients/sphere contacts care and then doing more with them!
- Property overview videos with opportunities for both clients and investors.
Find Greg: https://neighborhoodloans.com/greg-iverson/
Find Ryan: https://www.mckeeregroup.com/
The Neighborhood Realtor is proudly sponsored by Treadstone Funding and Neighborhood Loans. For more tangible tips in real estate marketing, check out Matt's book, The Tangible Action Guide for Real Estate Marketing available on Amazon.