Don’t Let Your Dream Become a Nightmare
Dave Ramsey & Ken Coleman answer your questions and discuss:
- "When do I get life insurance as a single mom?"
- "Should I accept money from dad to buy a house?"
- :"How can I start working through my debt?"
- "What do I do after losing my business to a fire?"
- "Go back to my old job if they pay me more?"
- "What should I do with my savings as a single mom?"
- "Should I use a 'Buy Your House Now' company?"
- Willie Robertson on the new film The Blind,
- "Should I build my credit to rent?"
- How can I pay off debt at my age?"
Have a question for the show? Call 888-825-5225 Weekdays from 2-5pm ET
Support Our Sponsors:
Want a plan for your money? Find out where to start: Click Here
Listen to all The Ramsey Network podcasts: Click Here
Interested in advertising on The Ramsey Show? Click Here
Learn more about your ad choices. https://www.megaphone.fm/adchoices