Don’t Take Financial Advice From Your Broke Friends!
Dave Ramsey & Jade Warshaw answer your questions and discuss:
- Balancing saving for retirement and kids college,
- "Should we keep or sell our rental property?"
- "How do we get back on track with the plan?"
- "Should we sell our house to pay off $299K of debt?"
- "My stepson won't pay for his daughter's education,"
- "Should we replace our HELOC with a fixed-rate loan?"
- read more: HELOC: What Is a Home Equity Line of Credit?
- "Does it make sense to use our savings to invest or buy a house?"
- "Help, I have $311k in student loan debt..."
Check out the Ramsey Student Loan Hub for tips, tools, and the fastest way to pay off your student loans,
- "How do we plan to buy land and build a house?"
- "Should we get earthquake insurance?"
Have a question for the show? Call 888-825-5225 Weekdays from 2-5pm ET
Support Our Sponsors:
EveryDollar, budget for the life you want today for free: Click Here
Want a plan for your money? Find out where to start: Click Here
Listen to all The Ramsey Network podcasts: Click Here
Interested in advertising on The Ramsey Show? Click Here
Learn more about your ad choices. https://www.megaphone.fm/adchoices