Donna Popow CPCU on a Claims Career and THE Key Quality for Adjuster Success
For years, Donna Popow headed Knowledge Resources for Claims at the Insurance Institute of America, and served as its Ethics Counsel.
In this episode of The Claims Coach, Donna reflects on a claims career that spans six decades. Among the topics she discusses:
* Whether technology changes in the claims industry have been for the better or worse.
* Will adjusters be replaced some day by AI and bots?
* The one key to success for advancing within the field of claims.
* The most important quality for a successful claims career.
* Lessons learned from training canines for athletic dog competitions applicable to training adjusters.
* . . . and much more!
Tune in or download this episode of The Claims Coach podcast for an insightful and entertaining look at the world of claims!