Dr Constantine Kanakis - Public Health, Lab Data, and COVID-19 Testing in the Laboratory
Today on the People of Pathology Podcast I speak with Dr Constantine Kanakis.
What we discuss with Dr Kanakis:
- His background as a Medical Laboratory Scientist
- How he got involved in public health and community outreach
- His TEDx talk "Unrecognizable Medicine"
- His work on the ASCP blog Lablogatory
- His recent PathCast talk on COVID-19 Testing in the Laboratory
Links for this episode:
Dr Kanakis on Twitter
TEDx talk "Unrecognizable Medicine" here
ASCP Lablogatory here
PathCast "COVID-19 Testing in the Laboratory" here
"Ask an Expert Your COVID-19 Testing Questions" on Lifehacker
Follow People of Pathology Podcast: