Dr. Brené Brown | What If You Dared to Be You? [Best of]
Discover the transformative power of vulnerability and courage in this eye-opening episode with Dr. Brené Brown, renowned researcher, storyteller, and author of six #1 New York Times bestsellers. Our riveting conversation explores profound questions that can redefine your life and relationships:
- 🌟 Daring to be Open: How does embracing our flaws and humanity unlock the life we desire?
- 💪 Courage over Comfort: What doors can courage open that you never imagined?
- 🧠 Understanding Vulnerability: With 60 million views, Brené's TED Talk on vulnerability has inspired many. Why is it so powerful?
- 😢 Emotionally Stirring Dialogue: A conversation that moved both of us to tears and will likely inspire you as well.
- 🌎 Relevance in Current Climate: The wisdom in this Best Of episode resonates even more today.
Brené's relatable storytelling and insights on empathy, resilience, and living a "wholehearted life" will leave you profoundly changed. This isn't just an episode; it's an invitation to a life where owning our stories means owning our lives. Listen in and dare to be real, open, and seen.
If you LOVED this episode you’ll also love the conversations we had with Elizabeth Gilbert about bringing your whole self to your life.
Check out our offerings & partners:
- My New Book Sparked
- My New Podcast SPARKED. To submit your “moment & question” for consideration to be on the show go to sparketype.com/submit.
- Visit Our Sponsor Page For Great Resources & Discount Codes
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.