Dr. George Banks - Accelerating Science
George Banks, Ph.D., is a professor of Management and department chair at UNC Charlotte. He is the incoming Editor-in-Chief at The Leadership Quarterly. His research interests focus on leadership and inclusion, ethics, and research methods and statistics. His work has received several recognitions and awards, and in 2022 he received the Charlotte Business Journal's 40 under 40 award.
Articles by Dr. George Banks
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- Book: Invisible Women: Data Bias in a World Designed for Men by Caroline Criado Perez
- Book: Seven and a Half Lessons About the Brain by Lisa Feldman Barrett
- Book: Principles for Dealing With the Changing World Order by Ray Dalio
- Book: 21 Lessons for the 21st Century by Harari
A Quote From This Episode
- "It's a nice time to be a leadership scholar right now...there's so much support and exchanging of ideas...it feels like a really collegial, fun, and safe space."
About The International Leadership Association (ILA)
- The ILA was created in 1999 to bring together professionals interested in the study, practice, and teaching of leadership.
My Approach to Hosting
- The views of my guests do not constitute "truth." Nor do they reflect my personal views in some instances. However, they are important views to be aware of. Nothing can replace your own research and exploration.
Connect with Scott Allen