Dr. Joe Nieusma: Simple Changes for Health and Wellness
Dr. Joe Nieusma is the CEO and Chief Toxicologist at Superior Toxicology.
He has over 30 years of experience working in the field of toxicology research and is a member of the Scientific Advisory Board for Vitro Biopharma, a company that markets stem-cell-related products for diabetes research.
He has assisted private clients by reviewing their medical records to help remove unnecessary prescription medications from their lives and provides solutions to medical questions to give back the power of good health.
Through his scientific consulting firm, Superior Toxicology, he has improved water quality and removed carcinogens from treated water while working with everything from municipal treatment plants to livestock operations.
Today, Dr. Joe shares his journey of working in the toxicology industry and using that knowledge to help people improve their health.
He reveals why medications are not always the first solution for health issues and what you need to look at to identify the source of ailments.
He shares a few simple changes that can positively impact your health and the benefits of intermittent fasting.
He also shares the events that made his own health a priority in his life and why you need a whole picture approach to health and wellbeing.
“The things that people take for granted in this world have price tags that people don’t realise.”Dr. Joe Nieusma
This week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- Dr. Joe’s journey into toxicology and wellness
- Why pharmaceuticals are not always the answer to ailments
- The sources you need to look at when analysing health issues
- Simple changes you can make to take control of your health and wellness
- The benefits of intermittent fasting
- What inspired Dr. Joe to make his own health a priority
- Why you need a whole picture approach to maintaining good health
- How Dr. Joe handles challenging days
- What Dr. Joe does to live more
Connect with Dr. Joe Nieusma:
- Superior Toxicology & Wellness
- Superior Toxicology & Wellness on LinkedIn
- Superior Toxicology & Wellness on Facebook
- Dr. Joe Nieusma on LinkedIn
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC
The post Dr. Joe Nieusma: Simple Changes for Health and Wellness appeared first on POWER to Live More.