Dr. Ravi Chamria: Building the AWS of Blockchain Infrastructure | Ep #021
Dr. Ravi Chamria, CEO of Zeeve, talks to us about different blockchain models and helps us understand the various aspects around enterprise blockchain infrastructure. We discuss about some amazing blockchain use cases in supply chain, real estate, identity management etc. and try to find out how far are we from having blockchain based elections.
Zeeve is an enterprise blockchain company powering the infrastructure for thousands of blockchain startups, enterprises and Web 3.0 developers, and helping them deploy, scale, monitor and manage their decentralized applications.
Zeeve Website: https://www.zeeve.io
Zeeve on Twitter: https://twitter.com/0xZeeve
Zeeve on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/0xzeeve
Join the Zeeve Telegram Community: https://t.me/ZeeveDeeptech
Dr. Ravi Chamria on Twitter: https://twitter.com/rpchamria
Dr. Ravi Chamria on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rchamria
Transcript and Chapter Markers: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1968123/11258032
The MetaRoy Podcast is now featured as a Top 20 Web 3.0 Podcast by FeedSpot!
For more Web 3.0 content, subscribe to The MetaRoy Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or on your favorite podcast app.
Join The Discussion on the MetaRoyVerse Community:
Follow us on Social Media to get notified when new episodes are released:
1. Get a Ledger Hardware Wallet from Ledger's Official Website: https://shop.ledger.com?r=e8e8c9fddde6
2. Manage your crypto taxes with CoinLedger (Use Code: CRYPTOTAX10 to get 10% off): http://coinledger.io?fpr=themetaroy
3. Start your Podcast Journey with Buzzsprout (Get a $20 Amazon Gift Card upon signing up with this link): https://www.buzzsprout.com/?referrer_id=1950635
1. The information contained herein is for informational and entertainment purposes only. Nothing herein shall be construed to be financial, legal or tax advice. Trading cryptocurrencies poses a considerable risk of loss and the audience is advised to do their own research before making any decisions.
2. I only recommend products I would use myself and all opinions expressed here are our own. This post may contain affiliate links which I may earn a small commission from, at no additional cost to you.