E048 - Tips For An Anxiety Free Holiday!
Have you been listening? Drop Erica a note at email@example.com and say hello! :)
This episode was originally recorded LAST holiday season, so you won't hear any mention of a pandemic, but there's still a lot of good information in this episode.
Continued from Episode 47, Erica and Dr. Barr continue their discussion on how to keep anxiety at bay during holiday travel.
Forget the rude comments Aunt Sheila is going to make about your new blonde highlights, (she always preferred you brunette), how the heck are you even going to get to Christmas dinner in the first place?
In this episode, Dr. Barr shares some incredible tips on how to battle anxiety and get through your drive or flight to your holiday destination. Oh, and don’t forget that he does this for a living! He gets people to their destinations all the time through his amazing coaching.
We discuss a couple common questions, such as:
- Are prescriptions like Xanax the way to go?
- What do I do if I can’t stand the thought of the airplane door shutting and feeling trapped?
- How do you prepare for the inevitable stress that comes with holiday traffic, kids in the backseat insisting you play Baby Shark one more time, and who knows what else? (We've all seen Home Alone and Christmas Vacation)
Find out how to get through just about any travel related anxiety in this episode!
As always, remember that...
You are NOT alone.
You are NOT broken.
You are on your way to a life FREE of anxiety!
Have a question? Want to share how your anxiety journey is going? Need some encouragement or support? Come say hello at:
https://www.facebook.com/lifefreeofanxiety and https://www.instagram.com/lifefreeofanxiety
And don't forget, you can find all episodes at http://podcast.lifefreeofanxiety.com
- FreeFromFearsBook.com <--Get a FREE COPY of the book today!
- CHAANGE.com <--Join the next session of CHAANGE!
- Click this link to rate the podcast and make us happy! :)