E054 - An inside look at how an anxiety specialist treats his patients (Part 2)
In this episode Erica and Dr. Charles Barr, PhD continue their discussion on effective treatment of severe anxiety.
Ever wonder how a licensed clinical psychologist and anxiety specialist treats anxiety in their office? Find out how in this episode! Erica and Dr. Barr discuss topics such as:
- When is it appropriate to recommend a patient get medication?
- What key things do you look for to determine if someone is having true mental illness or a bout with severe anxiety?
- Why the difference between feelings of unreality (depersonalization) and actually losing touch with reality are so important to identify as a professional.
Please know: We are here for you. We read and respond to every message we receive on Facebook and Instagram, or email me at: email@example.com
This year, we hope you will remember that...
You are NOT alone.
You are NOT broken.
You are on your way to a life FREE of anxiety!
Have a question? Want to share how your anxiety journey is going? Need some encouragement or support? Come say hello at:
https://www.facebook.com/lifefreeofanxiety and https://www.instagram.com/lifefreeofanxiety
And don't forget, you can find all episodes at http://podcast.lifefreeofanxiety.com
- FreeFromFearsBook.com <--Get a FREE COPY of the book today!
- CHAANGE.com <--Join the next session of CHAANGE!
- Click this link to rate the podcast and make us happy! :)