E107: Jeremy's Big Win, TPCLV Tragedy, Beers from 8-Bit Brewery
No. 107 The Weekly Walk Season 3 Episode 31
Nothing MAJOR this week, just something Matt forgot to do on the last episode.
What happened this last week.
- News - Brooks can't concentrate, No more COVID Daily testing starts in July for PGA Tour
- Professional Golf Tour wrap-ups Our LOCKS Results FedEx Cup and OWGR Updates
What's happening this week in golf.
- PGA Tour - Rocket Mortgage Classic
- European Tour - Dubi Duty-Free Irish Open
- Tour Champions - DICK'S Sporting Goods Open
- LPGA - Volunteers of America Classic
- Korn Ferry Tour - Idle until July 8th
LOOK AT THIS INSTAGRAM:
VIVA LAS VEGAS
- Golf we played this week: TPCLV, Paiute, Los Prados, Stallion Mountain
- Coming up this week: Jeremy and a handful of the VGN Guys out at TPCLV, Reflection Bay
- Odds and our LOCKS for the Rocket Mortgage
- Playing golf with NOT John Daly
The Chasing Daylight Podcast The Chasing Daylight is the official podcast of The Breakfast Ball Golf Blog.
This show is for the casual golf fan who occasionally likes to nerd out on the game's different topics. Look for interviews from insiders within the industry, banter from their opinions on golf's current state. And discussions about headline topics like the Major tournaments and the hot new clubs hitting the shelves. Real talk, from real people who play the game.
Be sure to give us a follow on Instagram as well: @chasingdaylightpodcast--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/chasingdaylight/messageSupport this podcast: https://anchor.fm/chasingdaylight/support