E115: Kiz Wins, Taylor Loses, Harry holds the line, Viva Las Vegas and More
No. 115 The Weekly Walk Season 3 Episode 39
We couldn't return to a clean show, not bad, but a few slip-ups this past week.
WHAT HAPPENED IN GOLF THIS PAST WEEK.
- News: US Amateur Crowned, Andrew Ganey makes the Mid Am, Big names that missed the playoffs
- Professional Golf Tour wrap-ups Our LOCKS Results FedEx Cup and OWGR Updates
WHAT IS HAPPENING IN GOLF THIS WEEK.
- PGA Tour - The Northern Trust
- European Tour - D+D Real Czech Masters
- Tour Champions - Boeing Classic
- LPGA - AIG Women's Open Championship
- Korn Ferry Tour - Albertsons Boise Open
- This week's Show Beer is from Drekker Brewing Co. out of Fargo, North Dakota
Blueberry Banana BRAAAAAAAAINS Double Fruit Smoothie Sour 6.5% ABV
- From their Website:
"We blasted this double fruit smoothie sour with all the raspberry we could get our hands on (it's a lot) and then hit it with our double secret smoothie treatment of sea salt, lactose, & vanilla beans."
LOOK AT THIS INSTAGRAM:
VIVA LAS VEGAS
- The Odds and out LOCKS for the Wyndham Championship
- Preview of the South Summerlin Shootout at Siena this Saturday
The Chasing Daylight is the official podcast of The Breakfast Ball Golf Blog.
This show is for the casual golf fan who occasionally likes to nerd out on the game's different topics. Look for interviews from insiders within the industry, banter from their opinions on golf's current state. And discussions about headline topics like the Major tournaments and the hot new clubs hitting the shelves. Real talk, from real people who play the game.
Special thanks to the Las Vegas Golf Superstore for their continued support of this show!
Be sure to give us a follow on Instagram as well: @chasingdaylightpodcast