E120: The PGA is back, POY & ROY Announced, Show Beers and More!
No. 120 The Weekly Walk Season 3 Episode 44
RAT FARTS A huge apology to Mr. Heiman from IGR. I screwed up his last name and said, Harmon.
WHAT HAPPENED IN GOLF THIS PAST WEEK
• News: POY and ROY award winners were announced.
• We have a NEW Facebook Group for the Podcast; please search and join DAYLIGHT CHASERS IN VEGAS.
• Professional Golf Tour wrap-ups, Our Pick Results, FedEx Cup, and OWGR Updates
WHAT IS HAPPENING IN GOLF THIS WEEK PGA Tour
• 2021/2022 Season Kicks off with the Fortinet Championship
• European Tour - Dutch Open
• Tour Champions - Sanford International
• LPGA - Cambia Portland Classic
• Korn Ferry Tour - Season has concluded; no schedule has been released yet for 2022.
This week's Show Beer is from Bad Beat Brewing out of Henderson, NV, and Evil Twin Brewing
• Bad Beat - Let's Get Lit - Gose with Blueberry, Rasberry, Meyer Lemon, and Cherry Puree. 4.7% ABV
• Evil Twin - Grape Sour - Soda style sour ale w/ Milk Sugar, Grape Syrup, Natural and Artificial Flavor & Certified Colors 5.0% ABV
VIVA LAS VEGAS
• The Odds and out LOCKS for the Fortinet Championship
• VGN Event wrap from this past weekend out at the amazing Coyote Springs
Please check out @airbar26 and save $10 off your order with the code "BB10."
The Chasing Daylight is the official podcast of The Breakfast Ball Golf Blog.
This show is for the casual golf fan who occasionally likes to nerd out on the game's wide variety of topics. Look for interviews from insiders within the industry, banter from their opinions on golf's current state. And discussions about headline topics like the Major tournaments and the hot new clubs hitting the shelves. Real talk, from real people who play the game.
Special thanks to the Las Vegas Golf Superstore for their continued support of this show!
Be sure to give us a follow on Instagram as well: @chasingdaylightpodcast