EP - 062 - 5 Components To Become A World Class Podcaster
Do you want to know the precise steps to becoming a world-class podcaster? In this episode, I get into the 5 components.
1. What is the best way to start a podcast?
- Decide on a theme
- Know your audience
- List down their pain points
- List down their desires & aspiration
- Setup a free account on BuzzSprout
- Start by recording your first podcast on your phone
- Upload 2-3 episodes per week
- Maintain a sequential numbering format
2. How do you structure a good podcast?
- Finalize episode topic
- Craft a great headline
- Go to alsoasked.com and research on questions
- Create an Intro - 1min
- Record the main Content - 10min to 20mins
- Close with an Outro - 1-3mins - Call to Action
3. What are the different types of podcasts?
- Interviews - 45mins
- Solo-casts - 10-20mins
- Conversational - 30mins
- Q&A Podcast - 30mins
- Educational - 30mins
- Panel Podcasts - 60mins
- Non-fictional storytelling - 30mins
- Fictional storytelling - 30mins
4. Can you make money doing a podcast?
- Sell own digital products/courses
- Sell sponsorships/ads
- Sell affiliate products
- Sell premium episodes
- Sell physical products
- Sell services
- Sell speaking
- Sell consulting
- Sell apps
- Sell events
5. What equipment is needed for podcasting?
- Recording software
- Distribution service
Download FREE PDF of Top 5 Podcasting Tools - http://sidz.co/podcast-tools
Learn the formula that over 7000+ experts are using to scale up
Please subscribe and drop a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts
Join my private V.I.P Group on Facebook
Subscribe to my YouTube channel for in-depth tutorials