EP 19 - "S***hole" Africa
I woke up a few days ago to hear that some certain individual, had referred to my beautiful continent Africa and Haiti as a s***hole continent and country.
Instead of getting angry, I decided to respond with positivity. Which is what I have decided to do all of 2018. I will not give power to people who try to bring me down, and that’s exactly what we African’s need to do too.
I’m proudly African, and I love my s***hole continent!
Mentioned In This Episode:
1. Africa : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africa
2. Haiti : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haiti
3. Michelle Obama : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Obama
4. Excuse My African : http://www.excusemyafrican.com/
5. David Oyelowo : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Oyelowo
6. Lupita Nyong’o : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lupita_Nyong%27o
7. Uzo Aduba : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uzo_Aduba
8. Chiwetel Ejiofor : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiwetel_Ejiofor
9. O.T. Fagbenle : https://en.wikipe
Become a supporter of this podcast:
This podcast is sponsored by Anchor
EP 53- The Modern Day Shero: Josephine Effah-Chukwuma
EP 52 - The Modern Day Shero: Dr. Stella Adadevoh
EP 51 - The Journey So Far
EP 50 - Africa Rising
EP 49 - The Truth About Kunta Kinte
Episode 48 - Margaret Ekpo : An African Amazon
EP 47 - Christmas As An African Child
EP 46 - An African Amazon (Honorable Martha Karua)
EP 45 - Cultural Appropriation
EP 44 - What The Media Will Not Show You About Africa
EP 43 - The Relationship Between India & Africa
EP 42 - Not All African Immigrants Are Illegal
EP 41 - Raising Confident Kids
EP 40 - Marriage & Contracts
EP 39 - Should I Say Sorry?
EP 38 - The Truth About Africa and Refugees
EP 37 - Can Your Kids Survive?
EP 36 - Gender Neutrality
EP 35 - Teaching Your Kids Your Language
EP 34 - Saying "I Love You"