EP 24 | Toni LIttle
If we all lived half as much life as Toni has, we’d be so lucky!
- She became an inner-city teacher at Crenshaw High School in Southern California where she taught drama and AP literature .
- She was the subject of a book called "And Still We Rise" by Miles Corwin - And Still We Rise is an unforgettable story of transcending obstacles that would dash the hopes of any but the most exceptional spirits.
- She was bff's with Bo Derek - yes, the movie star - and was on a greek island when John Derek left Linda Evans for 15 year old Bo. Toni was abandoned with Bo’s mom and Linda Evans with no way home in a foreign land.
- She is also friends with Ann Margaret and has lots of old Hollywood tales to tell.
- She did PR for some more famous people and she's good friends with Shari Belafonte Harper!
- One of her former AP students wrote a book and dedicated it to Toni as her inspiration.
- Plus much, much more!
Support the show (https://www.salsersmith.com/shop)
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store