EP 25 - Breaking The Glass Ceiling & Women
It’s Women’s month and we are dedicating this month to celebrating amazing African Women who are doing extraordinary things.
In this episode, I would introduce you to Angel Vendeline Namshali, a Tanzanian woman who withstood the barriers of being deprived of an education because she is a ‘girl child’; to become the first woman (worldwide)to run a resort that is managed and run by an all-female staff.
Mentioned In This Episode:
1. International Womens Day: https://www.internationalwomensday.com
2. Press For Progress: https://www.internationalwomensday.com/Theme
3. Angel Vendeline Namshali: https://www.asiliaafrica.com/meet-the-angel-of-the-serengeti/
4. Usambara Mountains: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usambara_Mountains
5. Asilia Africa: https://www.asiliaafrica.com
6. Tanzania Dunia Camp: https://www.asiliaafrica.com/east-africa-safari/tanzania/serengeti/dunia-camp/
7. Trip Advisor: https://www.tripadvisor.com
Become a supporter of this podcast:
This podcast is sponsored by Anchor
EP 53- The Modern Day Shero: Josephine Effah-Chukwuma
EP 52 - The Modern Day Shero: Dr. Stella Adadevoh
EP 51 - The Journey So Far
EP 50 - Africa Rising
EP 49 - The Truth About Kunta Kinte
Episode 48 - Margaret Ekpo : An African Amazon
EP 47 - Christmas As An African Child
EP 46 - An African Amazon (Honorable Martha Karua)
EP 45 - Cultural Appropriation
EP 44 - What The Media Will Not Show You About Africa
EP 43 - The Relationship Between India & Africa
EP 42 - Not All African Immigrants Are Illegal
EP 41 - Raising Confident Kids
EP 40 - Marriage & Contracts
EP 39 - Should I Say Sorry?
EP 38 - The Truth About Africa and Refugees
EP 37 - Can Your Kids Survive?
EP 36 - Gender Neutrality
EP 35 - Teaching Your Kids Your Language
EP 34 - Saying "I Love You"