EP 43: Creative Workshop Coach, Anne Ditmeyer, chats about gratitude, social media breaks, and asking for help
Anne Stark Ditmeyer is an American creative coach and consultant based in Paris, France. Anne is a creative connector who has never been one to take the traditional path. Her work draws from anthropology, graphic design, design thinking, UX design, storytelling, and global communications, traversing in person and online worlds. She founded Prêt à Voyager (translation: ready to travel) in 2007 to explore the intersection of travel and design with the mantra "travel is not about where you go, but how you see the world." She regularly hosts creative workshops to encourage exploration. You can find Anne online at anneditmeyer.com and @pretavoyager on social media.
Don't forget to checkout Anne's latest creative workshop, starting October 3rd
"Write Your Own Rules"
- Biz Blog http://www.anneditmeyer.com/biz-blog
- Workshops http://www.anneditmeyer.com/workshops
- Prêt à Voyager http://pret-a-voyager.com/
- Newsletter http://bit.ly/connectthedotsarchive
- Twitter http://www.twitter.com/pretavoyager
- Instagram http://www.instagram.com/pretavoyager
- 99u https://99u.adobe.com/author/anne-ditmeyer
- Coaching offers http://www.anneditmeyer.com/1on1
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/join/Laviecreative)