EP 56 - #FreeOurGirls
In This Episode:
No country or continent is perfect. I love Africa, and I know this show is dedicated to informing people of the beauty of Africa that the media doesn't show you.
However, I love my continent so much that I also want us to be better and do better. That is why I have decided to speak on the #FreeOurGirls issue that occurred in Burundi a few weeks ago.
Mentioned In This Episode:
1. Burundi: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burundi
2. Pierre Nkurunziza: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Nkurunziza
3. CNN: https://www.cnn.com/
4. Lewis Mudge: https://www.hrw.org/about/people/lewis-mudge
5. Justice Minister Aimée Laurentine Kanyana: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aim%C3%A9e_Laurentine_Kanyana
6. Global Citizen: https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/
Stella Damasus Blog: http://www.stelladamasusblog.com
Stella Damasus Website : https://www.stelladamasus.com
This episode is sponsored by
· Beach Too Sandy, Water Too Wet Podcast: Beach Too Sandy, Water Too Wet is a comedy podcast featuring brother and sister duo Alex and Christine as they recap dramatic readings of one-star reviews, written by real people with not-so-real problems. https://open.spotify.com/show/0UfNJ2DoIfIveU2hghm1Io?si=489WlBmfS_e55CoMsDn24Q
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/excusemyafrican/support