EP 57 - African First Ladies
In This Episode:
Most of the time, we as Africans tend to overlook the First Ladies of our countries. We fail to acknowledge their hard work, contribution, and even sacrifice.
That is why I have decided to dedicate this episode to African First Ladies, and one of them in particular who has done great things for her country Rwanda, Jeannette Kagame.
Mentioned In This Episode:
1. Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellen_Johnson_Sirleaf
2. Jeannette Kagame: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeannette_Kagame
3. Imbuto Foundation: http://imbutofoundation.org/
4. Paul Kagame: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Kagame
5. Kigali, Rwanda: http://rwandatourism.com/destinations/kigali-city/
6. Organization of African First Ladies against HIV AIDS: http://www.oafla.org/#page28_container5
Stella Damasus Blog: http://www.stelladamasusblog.com
Stella Damasus Website : https://www.stelladamasus.com
This episode is sponsored by
· Beach Too Sandy, Water Too Wet Podcast: Beach Too Sandy, Water Too Wet is a comedy podcast featuring brother and sister duo Alex and Christine as they recap dramatic readings of one-star reviews, written by real people with not-so-real problems. https://open.spotify.com/show/0UfNJ2DoIfIveU2hghm1Io?si=489WlBmfS_e55CoMsDn24Q
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/excusemyafrican/support