EP 64: How to Thrive After Adversity
In today's episode, host Jackie Capers-Brown shares the audio recording of a free webinar she conducted on the topic: How to Grow and Thrive from Adversity.
In this episode, she shares key insights that she's learned from several adversities in her life and many of the strategies that she used to develop the mental agility and emotional resilience that enabled her to grow and flourish from adversity.
She discusses the early years of her career with Marriott Hotels and the dark night of the soul experienced after the loss of her teenage son, Blease.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Moving beyond inner resistance to embrace the flow state
- How denying the truth of our reality and emotions create inner resistance
- The mental and physical states when we experience inner resistance
- Why we should acknowledge our inner struggle
- Recognizing the power you have in the present moment
- The freedom and power that comes with your choices
- How our expectations of life can cause us to experience inner resistance
- The power of the stories we tell ourselves when our life is going well and when its not going so good
- Empowering questions to help you connect to your best self-identity
- Recognizing the limiting beliefs that keep us stuck
- How our subconscious tapes influence our response to experiences
- What it takes to build mental agility and emotional resilience
- The five principles of human flourishing
- and much more
Contact Jackie Capers-Brown
Adobe Stock Audio: Success
Support the show (https://paypal.me/jackiecapersbrown?locale.x=en_US)