EP 70: Finding Daily Joy Is Good for Your Heart with Kiesha Easley
"Except no excuses, but give yourself grace", says our guest today, Kiesha Easley.
Kiesha Easley is an educator, author, and speaker with a heart for wellness. She enjoys helping others find physical and mental healing and rejuvenation. She creates uplifting and empowering content that helps women reach their health and life goals.
Kiesha believes that a healthy body starts in the mind, our food cravings are really craving for joy and a more satisfying life, and what you eat matters more than clocking hours at the gym.
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- How her grandmothers planted the seed for her love for gardening
- The health issue that inspired her to go all into living a heart-healthy lifestyle
- How she's using YouTube videos to share her passion for gardening and living a heart-healthy lifestyle
- Her favorite part of gardening
- The statement she tells herself when faced with perceived limitations
- How her purpose helps her to cope in healthy ways in the face of Covid-19 disruptions
- Heart Healthy tips for managing stress
- How our need for immediate gratification is helping to fuel the obesity epidemic in the U.S.
- The emotional obstacles preventing us from living a heart-healthy lifestyle
- Do you need to eat breakfast?
- How proper sleep increases our heart health
- And so much more...
Contact Kiesha Easley
Support the show (https://paypal.me/jackiecapersbrown?locale.x=en_US)