EP 72: Living Healthy + On Purpose After A Heart Attack with Kiwan Fitch-Webster
"Having a heart mindful lifestyle is important to living out my purpose and helping others do the same, " says today's guest Kiwan N. Fitch-Webster.
Kiwan is an entrepreneur, published author/co-author of 7 books, motivational speaker, producer, playwright, mentor, wife, mother, and more. Kiwan owns and operates multiple businesses. She's a gifted and highly skilled visionary, and trailblazer with twenty-plus years of experience in non-profits organizations, social services, leadership, business markets, and entrepreneurship.
In the third part of our 4-part Living a Heart-Healthy Lifestyle, I sit down with Kiwan to discuss her life after experiencing a heart attack and the changes she's made to her lifestyle, and how she inspired a greater sense of living on purpose to build her legacy.
You'll Learn In This Episode
- How Covid-19 has ignited her creativity towards her work and building successful businesses
- How both of her mom's influenced the woman she is today
- Details about the day of her heart attack experience
- The choices she's making to living a heart minded lifestyle
- Why it's important for women to pay attention to their bodies and make their health a priority
- Common mistakes women make when it comes to their health
- The importance of connecting your blood pressure with your heart health
- How her life's legacy inspires her to make a difference in the lives of others
- the role her family plays in supporting her heart-healthy lifestyle
- The philosophy that she has adopted towards managing stress
- How she makes good trouble
- Small changes you can make to live a heart-healthy lifestyle
Contact Kiwan N. Fitch Webster
Business Phone: 803-609-3408
Contact Jackie Capers-Brown
Support the show (https://paypal.me/jackiecapersbrown?locale.x=en_US)