EP 76: Let Her Out with Natalie Siston
Have you been feeling out of sorts as if you are disconnected from yourself?
Have you been wondering why you don't feel like yourself?
Would you like to reconnect to the aliveness that you once felt towards life?
Our guest today, author and coach Natalie Siston went on a journey of self-discovery that inspired her to write her first book which became a best-seller, and today, she is an in-demand speaker and coach who is sharing her insightful and empowering message Let Her Out outlined in her new book.
Natalie’s career has taken her from Silicon Valley to the Fortune 100 and into entrepreneurship, but being raised in Republic, OH (population 600) is where she learned her greatest leadership lessons. This inspired Natalie to start Small Town Leadership, where she uses these lessons to help leaders and organizations create big success in the world.
Tune in to our conversation and get insights and tangible takeaways that will help you reconnect to the brave, bold, fun-loving, and adventurous version of your SELF.
What You'll Learn In This Episode
- The small-town lessons she learned that inspires her Small Town Leadership philosophy
- What sparked her love for long-distance running
- How to use your superpower to differentiate you from those doing similar work
- Why leaders need to consider the impact of a decision on all stakeholders
- What inspired her to write Let Her Out
- Her response when she didn't get to conduct a TEDx talk about the Let Her Out message
- How women can put themselves first without guilt
- Insights that will help you to see if you are arguing for your limitations or your expansion and greatness
- A simple, powerful framework to help you embrace personal transformation
- Natalie's vision for the message in her book
- And so much more...
Contact Natalie Siston
Contact Jackie Capers-Brown at www.jackiecapersbrown.com
Support the show (https://paypal.me/jackiecapersbrown?locale.x=en_US)