EP 78: Level Up by Developing A Growth Mindset with Kimberly Fallis
Our guest today Kimberly Fallis believes, "Say what you want to BE until you SEE what you SAY. "
Kimberly Fallis is an Empowerment Coach. She is known as The Navigator and CEO of Level UP Academy LLC. She's passionate about empowering professionals to get unstuck so they Level UP and become relentless self-leaders of their lives and live the life they are so deserving of. She believes everyone is capable of achieving their goals and walking in their purpose.
Empowering Insights You'll Gain from this Episode
- Developing a morning routine helps us to be intentional towards our day and how we live our life
- The importance of developing a regular reading habit to cultivate a growth mindset
- Some of the barriers Kimberly had to overcome to start her business while working her full-time job
- How you can frame a strategic risk to pursue your dreams and goals
- Steps you can take to begin your transition from your full time job to becoming a business owner
- How 2020 lit a fire under her feet to start her business and why we should use the lessons learned in 2020 to step into the role of CEO of our lives
- How framing NO's as Next Opportunity helps us to stay in the arena and play full out to win
- And so much more ...
Contact Kimberly Fallis
Contact Jackie Capers-Brown at www.jackiecapersbrown.com
Support the show (https://paypal.me/jackiecapersbrown?locale.x=en_US)