EP 80 Shattering the Glass Ceiling with Author Dr. Julianna Hynes
In the second part of the Author Showcase podcast series, we have a returning guest to the show, Dr. Julianna Hynes. She says, " A lot of what we want isn't a destination, it's a process."
Dr. Julianna Hynes is the CEO of Julianna Hyness & Associates. She's the author of Living on Purpose: The Black Woman’s Guide to Shattering The Glass Ceiling. She's a coach, speaker, career, and leadership coach.
In our conversation, we dive into her writing process to complete writing projects while discussing key insights from her book and how we can navigate career success with greater clarity and focus.
Empowering Tangible Takeaways You Will Receive from this Episode
- How her book was birthed out of her own experience of navigating her career
- The challenges she faced at the start of her career as a black woman
- Why her book is so on time for this moment in our collective history
- Insights she gained from her research for the book
- A key lesson about embracing the process of writing to get into a flow
- Key insights from her book and why they are relative today, especially for black women
- Why relationships are the secret sauce to advancement in the workplace and in business
- Two key actions that are necessary to navigating career success
- The advice she shares with black women to move forward and shatter glass ceilings
- And so much more...
Contact Dr. Julianna Hynes
Contact Jackie Capers-Brown at www.jackiecapersbrown.com
Support the show (https://paypal.me/jackiecapersbrown?locale.x=en_US)