EP. 137: How to Get That Thing That You REALLY Don't Want to Do, Done!
- Why forcing ourselves to do mundane tasks doesn’t work
- The real question to ask ourselves that helps us get things done
- Why do our ADHD brains struggle to get through boring, predictable, mundane tasks
- What three things must an ADHD strategy employ for us to successfully get a boring, predictable task done?
- What generates positive emotion?
- Why deadlines don’t work over time?
- How light and easy can work every time!
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store