EP. #73 Lonely and Bored: How to process Emotional Cravings
Boredom and Loneliness: How to process emotional cravings. Nothing has gone wrong! These are the two biggest emotions people try to solve with alcohol. Why? We think they are wrong and bad. You make them mean something is wrong with you. Emotions are not problems to be solved, they are experiences to have. What are you making it mean about you and how is that compounding your judgement? What if is was day dreaming and alone time? Same thing, different perspective.
What you will take away from today's show
- How to stop disappointing yourself
- The underlying implications of loneliness and boredom
- why Your thoughts about boar dome and loneliness are what create the emotions that trigger the desire to drink
- How to combat boredom and loneliness (shift your desire for alcohol into something that creates lasting change.)
- Seeing beyond the veil of alcohol as a companion
- 3 step process to shift from resistance and avoiding of what is to allowing and compassion.
If you are ready to stop waiting for change and ready to make it happen: Schedule a complimentary alignment session HERE.
Thank you for heading to Apple Podcast To Drop a 5 Star Review and What You LOVE about the show! Your presence means so much to me.