EP006: Systems, Mentors and Work From Anywhere
In this episode of Remote Pathways we are taking a closer look at the Pathways 9 - Malcom the Mentor and 10 - Alex Work From Anywhere. We also explore systems we use in the remote space.
We love hearing from our listeners! Please visit RemotePathways and let us know how we can help you today.
In this episode, we discuss:
● Why mentoring is important in the virtual space (those who flourish usually have seen great remote work in practice)
● Reverse mentoring
● WFA - What this term means
● Systems - Systems every remote worker should have
● How habits can help you as a remote professional (more on this topic in a later episode!)
● Building community and relationships with purpose
● Resources to support you around systems
This week's download
Let's talk systems! Join the conversation in our Remote Pathways Podcast Community
This week's questions
What is the MOST important system that helps you FLOURISH as a remote professional?