EP019: Remote Working Myths
This episode focuses on several of the remote working myths that podcast co-host Jennifer Britton has shared in her April 2020 Effective Virtual Conversations call - Myths around Virtual and Remote Work and Teams
In this episode we explore:
- Remote Working Myths
This includes myths around...
- Remote Work
- Remote Teamwork
You can listen into her April 2020 Effective Virtual Conversations call at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GaynPGVEpg
The Remote Pathways podcast is co-hosted by Jennifer Britton and Michelle Mullins. It is based on the writing of Jennifer Britton, author of Remote Pathways.
If you are a new listener to the Remote Pathways podcast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Remote Pathways Podcast page, or reach out to us to discuss coaching, consulting or training support around remote work. You may also want to get in touch with one of the many assessments we mention in our podcast today, including the Everything DISC Agile EQ.
Follow our Podcast
- Follow us at Facebook.com/RemotePathways
What are the myths you are holding around remote work? Which myths have been eliminated? What paradigms are shifting for you?
***Join the Conversation***
Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our live chat, on social media, and in our comments section.
Connect with us at our Facebook Group – and let us know what you do to get up to speed quickly
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Pick up a copy of the analog (paper based) PlanDoTrack workbook and planner for virtual and remote professionals at Amazon
- Pick up a copy of Effective Virtual Conversations at Amazon
- Check out Jennifer’s April 2020 Effective Virtual Conversations call at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GaynPGVEpg
- Check out the Remote Working Tips at PlanDoTrack.com
Check Out More Remote Pathways Programming and supports
- Join us at the Remote Pathways Lab
- Consulting support as you go to virtualize
- Reach out to us to facilitate a lunch and learn (virtual), co-working session or Team Day