EP020: Back to (Remote) Work
It's fall and back to work. In this episode we dip into PlanDoTrack productivity tips for the remote space.
The episode focuses on taking you back to workplace productivity, with a remote spin. For many professionals, their remote working experience is going to shift into the next year. With this in mind, let's take a look at Remote Work.
In this episode we explore:
- Be bold around your planning approach - what does bold mean for you?
- Contingency Plan
- Values. Purpose. Vision.
- Daily Steps
- Milestones and Motivation
- Learning and Iteration
The Remote Pathways podcast is co-hosted by Jennifer Britton and Michelle Mullins. It is based on the writing of Jennifer Britton, author of Remote Pathways.
If you are a new listener to the Remote Pathways podcast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Remote Pathways Podcast page, or reach out to us to discuss coaching, consulting or training support around remote work. You may also want to get in touch with one of the many assessments we mention in our podcast today, including the Everything DISC Agile EQ.
Back to Remote Work Checklist
Question of the Week:
What does bold planning mean to you?
Follow our Podcast
- Follow us at Facebook.com/RemotePathways
What are the myths you are holding around remote work? Which myths have been eliminated? What paradigms are shifting for you?
***Join the Conversation***
Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our live chat, on social media, and in our comments section.
Connect with us at our Facebook Group – and let us know what you do to get up to speed quickly
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Pick up a copy of the analog (paper based) PlanDoTrack workbook and planner for virtual and remote professionals at Amazon
- Check out the Remote Working Tips at PlanDoTrack.com
Check Out More Remote Pathways Programming and supports
- Consulting support as you go virtual
- Reach out to us to facilitate a lunch and learn (virtual), co-working session or Team Day