EP021: Coworking in Remote Space
In this episode of the Remote Pathways podcast we explore co-working in the remote space. With social distancing becoming the new norm for many, co-working is likely to take on new forms. Join Michelle and Jennifer for this very practical conversation.
In this episode we explore:
- What co-working is
- Benefits of co-working
- What's important about incorporating co-working into your every day routine
- What co-working can look like (virtual retreats, accountability sessions, Get It Done afternoons
Remote Co-Working Strategy Sheet
Question of the Week:
What does co-working look like for you in the virtual and remote space?
Follow our Podcast
- Follow us at Facebook.com/RemotePathways
***Join the Conversation***
Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our live chat, on social media, and in our comments section.
Connect with us at our Facebook Group – and let us know what you do to get up to speed quickly
In this episode, we mentioned the episode about Remote Collaboration
If you are a new listener to the Remote Pathways podcast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Remote Pathways Podcast page, or reach out to us to discuss coaching, consulting or training support around remote work. You may also want to get in touch with one of the many assessments we mention in our podcast today, including the Everything DISC Agile EQ.
Check Out More Remote Pathways Programming and supports
- Consulting support as you go virtual
- Facilitate a lunch and learn (virtual), co-working session or Team Day