EP022: Remote Working in Voluntary Sector, Guest Kristin Winkle Beck, Executive Director of Social Venture Partners Charlotte
In this episode of Remote Pathways podcast we welcome Kristin Winkle Beck. Kristin is the founder of Pivot Point Professionals and the Executive Director of Social Venture Partners Charlotte. She is an enthusiastic coach, optimistic problem solver, and servant leader. She spent more than 20 years managing teams, business units, and strategic vendor relationships with Fortune 100 companies prior to her career pivot into coaching.
In this episode we explore:
- The dream job Kristin never knew existed
- Pivoting to virtual events
- Working effectively with external companies around the world
- Benefits discovered about working remotely
- Coordinating volunteers virtually
- Working from home vs. living at work
The Remote Pathways podcast is co-hosted by Jennifer Britton and Michelle Mullins. It is based on the writing of Jennifer Britton, author of Remote Pathways.
Connect with Kristin:
Are you working from home or are you living at work?
Follow our Podcast
- Follow us atFacebook.com/RemotePathways
Join the Conversation
Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our live chat, on social media, and in our comments section.
If you are a new listener to the Remote Pathways podcast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Remote Pathways Podcast page, or reach out to us to discuss coaching, consulting or training support around remote work.
Need a Presenter?
- Contact Jennifer to speak virtually on topics related to effective virtual conversations, virtual team development, virtual team leadership, growing a solopreneur business OR her own experience in leading remote teams globally in the voluntary sector.
- Contact Michelle Mullins to explore programming for Women Working Remotely
Tags: Remote Work, Non-Profit, Voluntary Sector, Remote Leadership, Virtual Teams, Mobile Work, Remote Collaboration, Virtual Collaboration