EP151: Soliciting, Scoring, and Scaring!
Learn about how NOT to get someone’s attention in a first email, an in-depth review of Net Promoter Score, and when your phone is listening to the people around you.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• CX Begins BEFORE Someone Becomes a Customer - Any interaction with a prospect (even a cold email outreach) starts to establish the future customer experience. Don't miss the chance to be remarkable and set the right tone for interactions you'll deliver in the future.
• Make Sure You Use Net Promoter Score the Right Way - Fred Reichheld's newest book "Winning on Purpose - The Unbeatable Strategy of Loving Customers" shows that when used properly, NPS scores are still a valuable way to enhance your customers' experiences and improve your bottom line.
• Listening to Your Customers Can Be Creepy - Using technology to listen to your customers' private conversations and then feed them targeted promotions can easily produce a negative experience.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• Winning on Purpose - The Unbeatable Strategy of Loving Customers - by Fred Reichheld
• Experience This Show! - past episodes
Learn more about the Experience This Show and the hosts: