EP224 - How Does Cannabis Affect Sex? with Dr. Jordan Tishler
Welcome to episode 224 of the Sexology Podcast! Today I'm delighted to welcome Dr. Jordan Tishler to the podcast. In this episode, Dr. Tishler tells us how he became interested in working with cannabis for sex, the impact it has on sexual experiences and the best ways you can pursue using medical cannabis.
Dr. Jordan Tishler is a Cannabis Specialist. Through his training in Internal Medicine and years of practice as an Emergency Physician, Dr. Tishler brings his knowledge, reason, and caring to patients here at inhaleMD, and through his advocacy work at the local and national levels.
Dr. Tishler graduated from both Harvard College and Harvard Medical School, trained at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital, and is faculty at both the Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School. He has spent many years working with the underserved, particularly providing care for Veterans. Having treated countless patients harmed by alcohol and drugs, his observation that he had never seen a cannabis overdose led Dr. Tishler to delve deeply into the science of cannabis safety and treatment.
Dr. Tishler is a frequent speaker and author on a variety of topics related to the medical applications of cannabis. He is the President of the Association of Cannabis Specialists which aims to educate clinicians, lawmakers, and the industry about best practices and needed tools for proper patient care.
In this episode, you will hear:
- How Dr. Tishler became interested in this line of work
- Can you be addicted to cannabis?
- How we can reap the benefits of cannabis in a safe way
- Is cannabis a gateway drug?
- The impact cannabis has on sexual experiences
- Looking at the different ways in can affect people
- Why orgasms shouldn’t be the only goal for good sex
- The difference between low libido and erectile dysfunction
- Do CBD oils work?
- The best ways you can pursue using medical cannabis
Find Dr. Tishler Online
Bedroom to Fizzle
I’m thrilled to announce a wonderful opportunity for Sexology's listeners. Bedroom Fizzle to Sizzle is a new course for couples I have been developing. Through this four-week, online program you will learn the skills needed to sexually reconnect with your partner and establish a lasting and fulfilling sex life. And from now until April 10th we are offering a chance for our listeners to become Founding Members.
Founding Membership includes:
- Early access to the course
- Private 20-minute one-on-one consultation with me, so we can tailor the course for your personal needs
- For a limited time, get the course at the discounted price of $97, normally $197.00
This digital course will break the cycle of sexual avoidance and frustration for many couples. This is my passion and what wakes me up early every morning with my mind racing a million miles a minute.
Become a founding member - https://sexology.samcart.com/products/e-course-founding-members
If you are interested in booking a video counselling session with Dr. Moali
Podcast Produced by Pete Bailey - http://petebailey.net/audio