EP232 - How Your Attachment Style Can Ruin Your Sex Life with Dr. Morgan Anderson
Welcome to episode 232 of the Sexology Podcast! Today I’m delighted to welcome Dr. Morgan Anderson to the podcast. In this episode, Dr. Morgan talks to me about attachment styles and how they impact our sex lives, the benefits of emotionally safe sex and how experiences from our childhood can affect our attachment style.
Are you ready to take the mystery out of having great relationships and to gain the knowledge you need to step confidently into the next level of your life? Dr. Morgan Anderson, gives you real talk on all things dating, relationships, and sex. Dr. Morgan is a relationship coach, psychologist and creator of the E.S.L relationship method. She brings humor, truth and knowledge to the complex world of dating and relationships.
Dr. Morgan's Podcast "Let's Get Vulnerable" will provide you with tangible strategies that you can implement immediately to improve your life and attract the exact relationship you desire. Episodes will feature expert advice from your host and psychologist, Dr. Morgan Anderson, interviews with incredible people offering you their stories and wisdom, and LIVE coaching sessions where you will have an exclusive glimpse into the growth process as it is unfolding.
Episodes are recorded in a live format to give you the feel of a live talk show; episodes are non-scripted and unedited. The content of the episodes is bound to make you laugh, cry, improve your relationships and go confidently after your dreams like never before. So what are you waiting for? Let’s Get Vulnerable.
In this episode, you will hear:
- What is an attachment style?
- How experiences from our childhood can affect our attachment style
- Looking at repetition compulsion
- Why people becoming more attracted to a person when they start to withdraw
- Analysing the different types of attachment
- How people can become avoidantly attached
- Looking at disorganised attachment
- How porn can be used as crutch to avoid vulnerability
- Paying attention to our internal reactions
- The benefits of emotionally safe sex
- Looking at secure attachment
- The role jealousy can play around these issues
Find Dr. Morgan Anderson online
Sex Quix For Women
Podcast Produced by Pete Bailey - http://petebailey.net/audio