EP233 - Penis Health: Identify & Prevent Problems with Dr. Jed Kaminetsky
Welcome to episode 233 of the Sexology Podcast! Today I’m delighted to welcome Dr. Jed Kaminetsky to the podcast. In this episode, Dr. Kaminetsky speaks to me about the impact of testosterone on sexual health, the challenges some people face with their bodies not producing enough testosterone and analyzing men’s orgasms.
Dr. Jed Kaminetsky, M.D. is a Clinical Assistant Professor at NYU Medical Center and a Board Certified Urologist at University Urology, one of the largest urology practice in the New York City area. He pioneered the minimally invasive Rezum BPH treatment, is highly skilled in treating all urologic disorders and excels in vasectomies, minimally invasive prostate surgeries and penile implants.
His academic interests in male and female sexual dysfunction have been published in medical journals which led to a nationwide recognition and development of various treatment schemes for patients with sexual, erectile dysfunction and androgen deficiency.
In this episode, you will hear:
- The impact of testosterone on sexual health
- Looking at supplements, how they work and potential side effects
- Ways to make lasting change for better sexual health
- Looking at the impact of a healthy lifestyle; good diet, exercise, work-life balance
- How early can you expect to see changes after making lifestyle changes
- The challenges some people face with their bodies not producing enough testosterone
- The effect of Covid-19 on testosterone levels
- How prostrate treatment can impact sexual health
- The side effects of prostate treatment
- Analyzing men’s orgasms
- Looking at the best first lines of treatment for prostate issues
Find Dr. Jed Kaminetsky
Tips for Lifelong Erectile Health
Bedroom To Fizzle
Podcast Produced by Pete Bailey - http://petebailey.net/audio