EP24: Remote Working Mindset & Workplace Wellness, Guest Jennifer Grote, Strengths & Wellness Coach
In this episode of Remote Pathways podcast we welcome back, Jennifer Grote, to discuss Remote Working Mindset and the importance of Workplace Wellness. As a Strengths Champion Certified Coach® and Board Certified Integrative Health Coach, Jennifer offers customized presentations & workshops to meet the needs of teams or groups. Jennifer's goal is to inspire, empower, and uplift teams so they can take the business to the next level.
In this episode we explore:
- The importance of workplace wellness
- How Clifton Strengths play a role in your overall well-being
- Understanding and navigating stress
- The impact and benefits of Emotional Intelligence
- Great tips for integrating wellness into the remote space
The Remote Pathways podcast is co-hosted by Jennifer Britton and Michelle Mullins. It is based on the writing of Jennifer Britton, author of Remote Pathways.
Connect with Jennifer:
Click here to visit our guest page to learn more about our guest, Jennifer Grote!
5 Keys to Well Being and Wholistic Success
What's your vision for wellness in the workplace?
Join us as we continue the conversation with our guest and engage in a coaching activity to explore your wellness vision. Click here for LIVE call or recording details.
Follow our Podcast
- Follow us atFacebook.com/RemotePathways
Join the Conversation
Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our live chat, on social media, and in our comments section.
If you are a new listener to the Remote Pathways podcast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Remote Pathways Podcast page, or reach out to us to discuss coaching, consulting or training support around remote work.
Need a Presenter?
- Contact Jennifer to speak virtually on topics related to effective virtual conversations, virtual team development, virtual team leadership, growing a solopreneur business OR her own experience in leading remote teams globally in the voluntary sector.
- Contact Michelle Mullins to focus on what's GOOD and RIGHT in you and your decision to work remotely. You can move from overwhelm to overjoyed and learn to THRIVE in the remote working lifestyle.