EP240 - 5 Beliefs That Could Negatively Impact Your Dating Life! with Majo Molfino
Welcome to episode 240 of the Sexology Podcast! Today I am delighted to welcome Majo Molfino to the podcast. In this episode, we discuss how Majo decided to write Break the Good Girl Myth, the most challenging myths for sex and sexuality and learning to understand your past and move forward.
Majo Molfino guides women toward more power and meaning through her unique blend of storytelling, design, psychology, and mindfulness. Her work can be seen through her podcast (which features women such as Sophia Amoruso and Byron Katie and has over one million downloads), her book (which helps women shed the good girl myths the patriarchy has imposed upon them), and her leadership program IGNITE.
She also has a Master’s in learning, design, and technology from Stanford University and a bachelor’s degree in psychology with a minor in cultural studies from McGill University.
In this episode, you will hear:
- How Majo decided to write Break the Good Girl Myth
- How these myths get in the way of having the relationships they want
- Looking at the five good girl myths
- The most challenging myths for sex and sexuality
- Analyzing the myth of harmonies and boundaries
- The importance of giving our partners sexual feedback
- How 50% of women are not talking about the pain they experience during sex
- Learning to be comfortable making mistakes and see what shows up
- Looking at the short-term benefits of the good girl myths
- Learning to understand your past and move forward
Find Majo Molfino Online
Dating Anxiety Checklist
Podcast Produced by Pete Bailey - http://petebailey.net/audio